Welcome to my Mobile Blog!

I am Alok,My Blog is all about sharing with you. So If you like any of my article regarding mobile Tips, Please Reply me. You can Comment, you can share on facebook or you can join me on facebook.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Smile! Best Value internet service in Bnagladesh


Smile! have been a mixed impression in providing internet services in Bangladesh. At first it operated through the backbone of Esternlink BD (ISP). But after November when their head office been raided by RAB and found Illegal VOIP instruments, the institution have almost closed.

But the situation developed much In the past few months The ownership changed, now smile.com.bd is operating its business taking connection from BDCOM ISP which is a renowned ISP in bangadesh.

I am getting very satisfactory speed now. In my area, other people, including my friends are not competing with me in terms of speed.

Smile have different attractive packages to choose from.

I personally use the bronze package from 8am to 11pm for tk.350+vat. I think no other ISP is offering this timeband. you can take other time band from 6pm to 8am for them same cost. there are also 24 hours packages for tk 570/month.

I get about 20-30KB/s at day time and about 12-15KB/s or more after dark.

Dont get me wrong, Its my personal observation, I will be happy to hear from you and any attractive Package....


Note. there are other higher packages named silver & gold as well.

1 comments:

mhshafi50 on December 26, 2010 at 6:11 PM said...

Vaia,ami apnar moto adsense theke taka earn korte chai.Apni SEO kivabe korechen?Details bolen...