Welcome to my Mobile Blog!

I am Alok,My Blog is all about sharing with you. So If you like any of my article regarding mobile Tips, Please Reply me. You can Comment, you can share on facebook or you can join me on facebook.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Firefox Benefits


Firefox is my favorite web browser for everyday job. I usually do a lot of browsing everyday since my first days with computer. Firefox is a very sophisticated web browser with ample of tweaking, add-ons and themes. I can do almost everything I want in my daily netlife. I can do fast browsing, video downloading, flash and other embedded object downloading, transferring to download manager and hefty lot o things as far a programmer can imagine.





You can get by searching great add-ons as per your requirements.

Following are the Advantages and Disadvantages of using firefox web browser:

  • First of all Mozilla firefox is a browser which is very secure and protects you from spywares very well. As downloads from browser is a most common medium of virus infection, it prevents at root.
  • Secondly, the pop-up blocking feature, in my early days of internet, I suffered a lot because of pop-up oddities. Those days have ended because of firefox.
  • Thirdly, the handy firefox extensions, which saves my lot of time. there are plenty of free open sourced plugins called extensions ready-made for firefox. Also if you a programmer you can also contribute to the collection.
  • Fourthly, boared with the same look of your browser? here are lot of themes which will make your browser look new everyday.

There are many other advantages I will mension latter, especially the description of extensions and which extensions I personally like.

At last, the only drawback I experienced from my first use, is memory consumption. It loads much slower compared to Opera web browser and internet explorer. Also it takes much more ram than opera.

Another point is every new extension increases its memory consumption. so a extension lover like me will soon experience a memory leak of firefox.

Following are some links you may find usefull to feel firefox:::


0 comments: