Welcome to my Mobile Blog!

I am Alok,My Blog is all about sharing with you. So If you like any of my article regarding mobile Tips, Please Reply me. You can Comment, you can share on facebook or you can join me on facebook.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Read/view Bangla websites in your computer


Can you read Bangla on your computer as clear as the picture below? If not, you must read this article. This is a tutorial for all who want to see web Pages in bangla.




This is a simple step by step process you need to do once only.


Or, you have any of the following problems?

Note: Click on the image if you cannot see them well.

What is the problem?


Here is the solution:-






Now you will be able to see Bangla websites crystal clear. Also you can view Bangla in FaceBook and other sites. Even in Yahoo! messenger or Gtalk!

You can also download some Unicode Fonts. :::Click Here:::

0 comments: