Welcome to my Mobile Blog!

I am Alok,My Blog is all about sharing with you. So If you like any of my article regarding mobile Tips, Please Reply me. You can Comment, you can share on facebook or you can join me on facebook.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Download Facebook mobile Software for symbian s60 v3


i've just found this today. nokia has released facebook client for s60v3, it is available at the ovi store, it is written for e71/e72 but it works on all s60v3 devices, i've tried it, my phone is 5730xm and my mother's is e63, it works for both phone, the weakness is there isn't any notification if we receive something,i think because it is the first release so there are some bugs there.

Preview:




you can write any thing to your friend's walls and upload photo direct from your phone
to install this just type in your phone browser

http://nds2.fds-download.nokia.com/fdp/interface/DC_OviStore/Facebook.dm?fid=A0D63WDTRFMRRC

i think it is case sensitive,and then your browser will download a *.dm file just choose yes, and facebook client will be installed in your phone.

it lets you upload pics from phone or take a pic to upload, change status, comment on pics, notes, etc.
The interface and speed can use some improvements but for now its ok.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i did tht in e63...
its giving error on login "invalid API key

Anonymous said...

yes, thats right. Invalid api key

Anonymous said...

i did tht in e72...
its giving error on login "invalid API key

Anonymous said...

invalid API key thats what it said on my N95 8GB